Link block doesn't look clickable (no mouse indicator)

I’m having issues setting up an image that will have clickable areas on it to show & hide other div elements off to the side of the image. I’ve followed the Click to Show & Hide video but I think what I’m trying to do is a little more complex. Basically, I have an image of a body and I need to be able to click on different parts of the body to show & hide some text and an image next to the body part clicked on. Seems simple enough but I haven’t been able to figure it out. Any thoughts?

Okay, I’ve got a working prototype: I’m using link blocks placed over the body image with relative positioning that show & hide the companion div elements. One thing that’s not happening is there’s no mouse indicator when I hover over a clickable area like a link usually works. Any idea what’s going on there?

Hi, is it possible for you to share your site public link, you can enable that from site settings, copy the link, and then paste it here for us to view (read only of course).

Then we are happy to take a look for you, and give you some suggestions.

It’s in a state of flux right now, but you can click on the red part of the head on the figure:
https://webflow.com/design/contactdd770108?preview=37108fc3123ddc10e48db644764bc1c6

Hi @doctor, I have looked at your site, and the only real way for me to describe what’s happening is to show you. I made a video and made it available to you in PM. Can you please watch the video I made, where I show how to adjust your elements on your pages at different viewports, and I illustrate what is happening with those links.

As you will see in the video, there are probably some other element adjustments you may want to make, but I think this video should show you how to do that :smile: Let us know if any other questions. Cheers !

Thanks so much for your help @cyberdave! Once I saw your video I realized the link indicator wasn’t activating in Preview mode, but it does work once it’s published or shared. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out!