IX 2.0 Issue with show /hide

Ok I love the interactions…sort of. I have been wanting to do the show hide nav item on scroll for awhile and I was super excited when 2.0 added it. I watched the video and applied it to my element on my home page and it works great! The issue comes in when I try and apply it to the element on another page, I get a red warning icon that states the element is no longer on the site? I don’t understand why this is happening. Is this a bug or am I missing a step? Here is a screen shot and the designer link is:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/project-billboard?preview=25ebcee6e909783ca213f84f9325ceb7

Also, I tried to make a symbol out a link block but the create symbol button is grey out? I swear I was able to make a symbol out of link block before. Yes?

Any help wpuld be greatly appreciated!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hey kbowman!

I’ve ran into same issue, when duplicating page ( with IX 2.0 animation ).
And got same error of not recognising element. ( But for now my workaround was just replacing element with a class, and for now works )

Hopefully it can be be a quick fix for you, until there is better solution, or we both are missing something here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey! Yeah, I found adding the class to each new instance seems to work for now. Although I have run into another issue on mobile. When I scroll all the way back to the top, the nav disappears. I don’t know if this is an iPhone issue or what, but it’s frustrating.