Issue with Website Indexing and Crawling

I am writing to seek assistance with an issue pertaining to my website.

Initially, during the website’s development phase, I took the precaution of preventing indexing by adding specific directives to the robots.txt file, as follows:

User-agent: *
Disallow: /

Recently, I made updates to the website and consequently removed the above-mentioned texts from the robots.txt file. However, despite these adjustments, I have encountered an issue where none of the pages on the website have been indexed. Additionally, I am unable to send requests through the Google Search Console. It appears that no crawler is able to access any of the website’s pages. Furthermore, the metadata for the homepage is not displaying as expected.

Another issue arises when attempting to publish a Facebook app: the requirement to furnish a Terms & Conditions link. However, Facebook encounters difficulty in accessing my Terms & Conditions page.

I have thoroughly explored potential solutions on the Webflow forum, yet I remain unable to discern the root cause of this implementation issue. I am reaching out for assistance in resolving this matter promptly as I am required to deliver the completed website urgently.

Your site has a valid robots.txt that is not blocking search engines. 69 pages are in Google’s index, 17 in Yahoo, and 17 in Bing.

RE: Meta - Search engines determine what to display not your meta tag values.

1 Like

Thanks mate. Finally, I was able to submit it through the search console.