Issue with collections for blog

I am attempting to create a blog for the first time in Webflow, and I’m having issues with the CMS. For some reason, the URL for one of my blog posts is displaying the incorrect post. (At this point, there are two blog posts displaying. They both show up fine on the “blog” page, but when the user clicks “read more” to view the whole post, both links display the same post.)

I’m pretty sure this means I set something up wrong with the “Blog Posts Template” collection page.

Here is my public share link: communitymobilecrisis.org/blog
Password: temporary

Read only link

Hello :slight_smile:

You would just need to change the button settings. I have attached an image that may make it easier to understand.

Hi Nicole, thanks for the response! I changed the link setting to page > current blog post as shown in your screenshot, but the link is doing the same thing. Both links go to the same content, even though the URL that the link directs to is different.

Is there something else that I missed?

Hi :slight_smile:

I have attached a screenshot to show how your elements should be in your navigator panel. I haven’t laid it out 100% with spacing and all, as I just wanted to quickly get the idea across. You don’t need to work with collection lists within the collection template. You just have to link the elements :slight_smile: Let me know if this makes sense?

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face: