Is there a way of sending secured links of digital downloads to avoid piracy

Is there a way of sending secured one time links for digital downloads, it’s sad that people end up sharing links of the digital download

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Jozeph_Asa - Welcome.
Assets on Webflow’s CDN are public by nature. If you have the URL you can access the resource. Protecting assets with OTP’s would require a CMS that supports it or the use of a CDN that provides it. Neither of which Webflow currently supports.

So what direction can you advice me to enable that type of a security feature? Thanks

Hi @Jozeph_Asa.
Josh with Foxy here. We offer our own digital product functionality, as well as integrations with 3rd party services: Digital Products | Foxy.io

With our native digital product functionality, you can limit how many times a file can be downloaded and how long the customer has to download.

Info about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started.

Thanks,
Josh

Thank you so much Josh. I had a look at your services, there amazing my only challenge is that I already have a store setup with webflow and you should be aware there hosting is hectic and paying for another will be alot for me,I wish you guys were offering the download links feature on its on because that’s what a lot of us Webflow developers were lacking.

Kind regards

Hi @Jozeph_Asa.
Happy to help. To confirm, Foxy can integrate with your existing Webflow Ecommerce setup, or you can easily move your products to CMS (and copy of the product page design once you’ve disconnected elements from product data).

Either way, you can downgrade to a non-Webflow Ecommerce plan. Foxy + Webflow CMS plan (for example) is less expensive than Webflow Ecommerce alone (in most cases). And there’s a good chance the Webflow support team will give you a partial refund or credit.

We’re here if you need anything. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Josh