Is Memberpress Compatible with Webflow? Other options?

Hi! I’m launching a Membership based website in August, and I’m looking for a 3rd party integration that would be able to:

1. Be compatible with WebFlow (obviously lol)
  2. Accept Stripe AND Paypal
  3. Gate pages on my website for members only

I’ve spent a TON of time looking for this but haven’t been able to find one to check all the boxes yet, thank you a ton if you have other suggestions!

@Civil you can use Memberstack which has integration with Webflow the only caveat is that I don’t know about Paypal as a payment gateway. There is also Outsea and Memberspace that may work for you as well, but again I don’t know if they integrate with Paypal.

Unfortunately neither of those 3 integrate Paypal which is a place a lot of my current customers come from so I can’t afford to really go away from that ): I appreciate the reply a ton though!

Hi @Civil.
We’ve already chatted some, but just in case anyone else has similar needs, everything you’ve mentioned is possible with Foxy + Webflow. More info here.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hi there.
Did you manage to get your question answered? Did you have any success in getting Memberpress to work with Webflow?

Cheers
Grant

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that Memberpress is a WP plugin and is not compatible with Webflow. There are suitable alternatives such as Memberstack (https://memberstack.com) that can get the job done.