iPhone 11/12 - Landscape issue with Hero Slider

Hey,

Pretty new at this but slowly working though the design of a site (copy/text is all dummy at the moment and i’m working with dummy images and screen grabs as I find it easier than with blank boxes).

The problem happens on my iPhone 11 when you flip it to landscape, it is not happening on the main/landing page, but it is happening on the Industry sub pages. I’ve got a full width slider/hero section on these and when I use the webflow design interface on the MacBook pro to check site responsiveness it basically works fine through all the breakpoints and quasi points between.

After publishing to the test link and checking it on my iphone11 portrait mode works as it should, but as soon as you flip to landscape, it cuts the picture inside the hero slide off. As though the section below it has shifted upward.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Supplementary question - with the hero sliders, I followed the video advice and set the images as the background of the slide. But the section/Slider itself doesn’t reside automatically for the image i have to set a value for it - am I missing something?

Thank you
D

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Pivotal Imaging Site