Integrating search into select element/dropdown

Hi everyone!

I was hoping to find out if anyone has had any luck with including a search bar into a dropdown menu?

I found this option online https://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/index.proto.html but am unable to figure out how best to integrate it with a webflow form. Is this possible at all?

Thanks!

I prefer Select2.

Thanks! I must say that I’m very new to this… Can you please point me in the direction of some instructions to use this with Webflow?

Well with Select2 it’s just following their setup steps and putting it into the Site Settings > Custom Code > Footer Code.

Thank you for your responses Sam. I did my best to follow the instructions (leading to the CDN via header) but then I don’t know where to put the ‘select’ tags in order to make them effect the select element… is this in the footer, then I make sure to set the class as ‘select’?

<script type="text/javascript"> $('select').select2(); </script>

I did say everything in “Site Settings > Custom Code > Footer Code”.

Select is also known as a “dropdown” component in Webflow, so just add a dropdown in a form.

If you need further help, please read this Posting Guidelines for the Code Help Category

Hi Sam! Are you open for consulting work? We have implemented Select2 without any hassle, but the issue is when people fill out form and use the ‘Select2’ it dosent register in the Webflow Form we recieve.