I have tried a lot of different things to get this image to span the width of the page with no luck. I have tried making it a background image with various settings as well as placing the image in a section, in a div, etc. to no avail. I think I am coming at the problem from the wrong place. How would you code this to make this responsive/the best way to go about this?
- Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special url generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- The published link is the
<your-site>.webflow.iosubdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screen shots/screen cast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description of what you’re trying to achieve, and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: