I'm looking to have a simple static website done

Hi everybody,

I’m looking to have a simple static website done or possibly looking to purchase a template with the following functions.

Landing page with a vertical menu ( with around 10 video projects ) that reacts to a full page video ( Vimeo preferably ) slider.

Vertical menu like this - Vertical CMS Marquee - Webflow. I really like how this looks and that it loops infinite, but I want it to work like a slider that it only moves when swiped.

Once the user presses the title it should open a corresponding Vimeo link on top of the website with a “x” to close it.

I found one template that is almost doing what I’m looking for but its a bit clunky and unpolished - Remake Video – Just another WordPress site .

Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Hello @Silver_Aas

I can definitely help you with this requirement. Please reach me via skype/email to discuss this further in detail.

E- alanjones(dot)tis(at)gmail(dot)com
Skype - live:.cid.6a62b7b34d1aa390

Thanks and Regards,
Alan Jones

Hi,silver _Aas
Hope you are doing well

I have read all your requirements and can surely assist you with the same as we have 10+years of experience in this field .
In the meantime please visit our company’s website :https://www.ibrinfotech.com/

Waiting for your reply
Thanks & Regards
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hi

Hope you are well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

1 Like

Hello Silver! Happy to help, connect with me through email! sebasbimbi@gmail.com

Hello @Silver_Aas,
Greetings

Please connect with me for further project discussion over email or skype

Email: ianradnor088@gmail.com

Regards
Ian

Hey,

Would love to help you…you can reach out to me here… omkar@kraftysocio.com

1 Like

Hi ,

I’m Steven, and I saw your requirement on the forum. I can certainly help you at a low cost. I have a competent crew, and our hourly charges are quite low.

Please contact me using the information provided below.

cis.am1 on Skype

Email: steven (at) cisinlabs(dot)com

I’m waiting for your response.

Best wishes,

Steven