*RESOLVED* Looking to hire animation help for two sections on a website

Found someone to hire. Thank you

Hi -

Looking to hire someone who is far better at animation and interaction than I am to help wrap up a site ASAP.

1. One thing I want to accomplish is a diagonal moving line with stats like this site: Servicing - Gantry

2. The other interaction I would like to create is a map with rollovers (which I think I could do but I fear I would frankenstein it in a way that was not responsive/would not be optimized for other screens)
    (I could provide the design idea in a psd/other form for this)

These are things I do not have time to learn and would love to pay for at this point in time :slightly_smiling_face: Please reach out if you REALLY know how to do them!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,there
Hope you are doing well

I can help you out with your requirement and provide you best solution and that too at a competent rate .

Let’s connect and discuss in detail.

In the meantime please visit our company’s website:https://www.ibrinfotech.com/
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hello @mwdesign

I would be glad to assist with your requirement. Please reach me via skype/email to discuss this further in detail.

E- alanjones(dot)tis(at)gmail(dot)com
Skype - live:.cid.6a62b7b34d1aa390

Thanks and Regards,
Alan Jones

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hello @mwdesign ,
Greetings

Please connect with me for further project discussion over email or skype

Email: ianradnor088@gmail.com

Regards
Ian

Hey Vanessa,

Would love to help you…you can reach out to me here… omkar@kraftysocio.com
https://www.kraftysocio.com/

1 Like

Hi Vanessa,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew