I need help from a SEO expert

Hello everyone, I’m new at webflow
I’m working for a company that decided to migrate the wordpress website to webflow, I’ve been working on the website design in the past 2 months and we are about to publish.
Our website is very well referenced in google and we really need to keep that. So I was wondering if webflow itself could provide us this service with a SEO expert, or if the community could recommend me a professional that understands well the platform and could help us migrating with no big impacts on the SEO.

Thanks in advance

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Check out https://experts.webflow.com/

Hello @Victoriaff
Hope you’re well,

I have 5 years of working experience as an SEO with knowledge of SEO Tools (Screaming Frog, Moz, Keyword planner, Majestic SEO). also I have experience in web design and development.

You can check some of my Portfolio :

Could you please give me an opportunity to discuss this more in detail?

You reach me at mail: paulsmith0562@gmail.com for further discussion.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Paul

@Victoriaff Hi Victoria, this is something we can help with. Do you have more details of requirements?

There’s some great content about SEO on the Webflow blog. Especially this post from our internal Organic Growth Manager and how Webflow does SEO.

Use this link to see all SEO posts on the blog, and of course, check out the SEO course on our University.