I Lost My Home Page. Can I retrieve?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/integratepayments?preview=b8885467ace2e1cb442dbbaafc7cc377

I accidently clicked make a certain page my Home Page that I didn’t want. and I cant figure out how to recover my real home page. Can anyone help.

This is a really bad feature in Webflow because if you accidently click it and then publish your site you lose your home page and I am FREAKING OUT…

Please someone help me.

Hello @JibbyFlow

Please contact support@webflow.com if you’re unable to find the page. Also, you can always restore your site to a previous version. Typically when you make another page your home page, then your old home page will show up as a page named “Old Home Page” or it will take the name which you gave it if that name was something other than “Home.” The page shouldn’t just get deleted. :smile:

Thank you,

Waldo

1 Like

I looked everywhere for the Home Page and still cant find it. I logged in and out of my account a few times. Im freaking out man. How do I bring site back to a prior time ?

Thank You

Hey @JibbyFlow

Go to your site settings and select “Backups”

Then select a version to restore from:

Hope this helps!

Waldo

2 Likes

YOU are a Life Saver ! ! I was completely going crazy trying to figure this out… Thank You so much. It worked. I am back in business. I can’t believe that happened… Have a great day. Thank You again for saving my day.

2 Likes

My pleasure! So glad I was able to help you @JibbyFlow Please let me know if you have any other questions. :smiley: Glad that you’re back in business!

Sincerely,

Waldo

Hi!

I’ve been using previously made pages as templates for new pages, and tonight I did something dumb, I didn’t duplicate before using the old page to make a new one. Is there any way to get my old page back AS WELL AS keeping the new page I made?

Thanks much!

If you go to the webflow dashboard. You can go to backups. And refresh your site to a prior date in time before you made the mistake. It will wipe out anything you did last that moment. But sometimes it’s a necessity to go backwards to go back forwards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.