I Invite a clients to manage their site with the Editor and collaborator, but got the e-mail with Webflow logo? I don’t want that?

I was going to invite my client as a collaborator. But thought I would try to set myself up first as a collaborator with a different email address. But I don’t understand anything. For the email I get, the WEBFLOW logo and name was everywhere ?? I don’t want my customer to know I made this site with WEBFLOW. Why is this happening? I want to be neutral. I can remember for approx. 1 year ago, when another client became a collaborator she got mail and on that mail there was no WEBFLOW, it was neutral and not with the Webflow logo on. So how do I get rid of the Webflow logo? Thank you so much for the help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiley:

I would be so glad to get an answer!

Thank you!

Hey @neanea6060 , what you are talking about is White Labelling:

White labeling is when a product or service removes their brand and logo from the end product and instead uses the branding requested by the purchaser.

In order for you to be able to white label client billing, you need to be on a Pro Account Plan with Webflow.

Sorry, but I am PRO user, and have paid $35 for a long time. So what has happened?

Hey @neanea6060 , I have detailed the steps below for you.

1. Head to the Client Project Settings
  2. Go to the Editor tab and scroll down to branding
  3. Add your logo here and you are done.

This logo is what is going to be used to white label the editor login and your client billing as well.

I have also done that, of course.
Shall I contact Webflow directly? Or? so something is wrong

Then you are good to go as it would show up as follows:

Just a heads up, if you generated a Client Billing Link before you added your logos, you just have to use the updated link which can be found under the Billing Tab.

where do I find that?

Hey @neanea6060 , you can find it here:

Hey @neanea6060 , I just realized you are specifically asking about Collaboration Invite Emails. I have misunderstood the question. Nevertheless, if white labelling is turned on, Webflow does not send an email out, instead, it gives you a link that you would need to send to your clients. This way, Webflow is not seen in the email, and if the logo is updated, they see your logo in the Editor.

You can read more about this here:

It is ok now … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just did another Collaborator to my self. And now it works with a link.
So I don’t know what happens earlier today. But now it works :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
thank you for your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.