I get different positions on two different screen sized laptops

Hi, I am new to webflow and trying to learn from all the great resources available out there. I am trying to build a simple landing page but the issue I have been trying to solve for the past 4 days is that I get elements positioned differently when viewed from two different laptops (One is a 1920 x 1080 and another is 1440 x 900). None of them also match with the design on the project. Some elements are stretched on the editor but appear normal when viewed from live site. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/recog-77288b?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=recog-77288b&preview=9beed408adb07b52f7c3dab162ab6a8a&mode=preview

Welcome to responsive design! This is what Webflow is for. Unless you set your parent element to be a fixed size and set the inner contents to absolute positioning, they will always change based on the browser. If you are new to Webflow I suggest checking out the resources on the university before diving in any more

By fixed size do you mean I need to define the pixels? I have been using vh and vw.
Thank you for the recommendations, I shall look into it.

Either way, just depends on if you want it to be positioned based not he viewport or absolute pixels. I strongly recommend watching. whole bunch of those videos first though. You are going to have a lot of trouble until you do.

I am still having trouble getting the results I want as such I have started watching the videos you have given me. Thank you. I shall get back to this project once I am done with the videos. Bless!

1 Like

Webflow adding more breaking points helped solve this issue. Also thank you for the videos, they were a great help when I watched them all chronologically in one go. I watched most of these videos before but not in that order, hence all the information got jumbled up.