How to reset Two Factor Authentication (2FA)?

“Enter the code from your authentication app”

A help page says I can turn off 2FA but I’ll need my old code to do it!

Yesterday or so I did a major clean up of my system. In the process, it seems to have swept away any identity relationship with WF.

How do I recover from this?

Thanks,
Joe

Hi @Joseph_Bates, I can help with a 2FA reset, could you please submit a message about this from our private message form here: Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University

We never share billing or login details here on the forum, but send us a secure message there on the form and we can help to get you setup.

For new 2FA setups, you can download recovery codes, but if you do not have that yet, then a manual reset from the support desk is needed.

Send us a message about this and our team will help get you back to designing quickly, I am here to help.

My best,
Dave

Thank you.

I filled that out too.

Joe

Hi @cyberdave
I have changed my phone and have lost my codes for Webflow and can’t log in - there’s client I need to get change and can’t access.

Can you help please? I have filled the form out from the link you supplied.

Thanks
Dan

1 Like

Hello, I have the same problem. After recovery device, I lost Webflow 2FA Code on Google Authentification, I can’t refresh my 2FA code.

I haven’t the possibility to connect my account on other platform.

This link isn’t working : Two-factor authentication | Webflow University

Please help me !

Thanks for your return :slight_smile:

I have the same problem and the link not working : Two-factor authentication | Webflow University

So I can’t refresh my Webflow Google Authentification…

Thnaks for your help :slight_smile:

That’s right, I resolved my problem with custom support and refresh my account acess :wink:

There are many security vulnerabilities when using the network Protocol. In particular, this method of attack is exposed to Active Directory in the system itself. If the LDAP resource in turn is responsible directly for accessing the directory. Then your network must meet the security criteria. The solution to this approach is dspa as a dynamic two-factor database protection directly from azure active directory as the provider of the same Micrfosoft. Therefore, this solution is more optimal.

Hi Dave, I’m really grasping at straws trying to get 2FA taken off my account. I got a new phone and cannot access my old codes and I’m unable to log into my account. I contacted webflow two days ago and today sent in the five required pieces of information but it’s been 3 hours and I haven’t heard back. I realize your team is busy and has many requests but using Webflow to manage my client’s websites is integral to my livelihood. A client has an app launch tomorrow and I need to install a pixel and I cannot access their site. Please help me if you can. Bryan is the customer service rep I have been chatting with today.

I have the same issue right now. Yesterday, I sent the support team a contact form about it however have had no reply. It should not be that much hard. Waiting for some help…

I am having the same issue please help.