I’m new and I’ve spent a lot of time watching the videos and tutorials. Unfortunately, I’m getting old and can’t pick things up as quickly as I once could.
I would really appreciate some help on recreating a section like the dialogue section on basecamp.com (where it has two people talking in speech bubbles).
This is what I’ve done so far:
- I inserted a container.
- Then inserted a section inside that container. I gave it a class, and set it to 70% width, because I want it to be narrower than normal.
- Then inserted a DIV inside that section, to keep all the elements together.
- Then inserted a picture for the talking head.
- Then inserted a text section.
- Gave the text section some padding and color.
My problem is with spacing. I can’t figure out how to have the text section next to the head picture. If I align it left, it goes all the way to the left, even before the head. I hope someone can understand what I’m trying to explain.
Thank you for your help!