How to position text blocks

I cannot figure out how to position two text blocks over a background image. I want one text block in the upper left corner and the second block in the lower right. I’ve attached a JPG
file of the result I want to achieve. Is this possible and if so, how? Thanks very much.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Timothy,

There are a couple of ways you can achieve this, but I think the best way to do this would be using a Grid.

I was able to recreate something roughly like what you are after (obviously with different styling):

Firstly, create a Section. Then with the Section selected, add a grid. Set the grid to have 1 column and 2 rows and then place a div block inside each of your grid items (so you can have multiple things in each cell).

Then simply place your text in each div block. To have the “Audiobook Narrator” positioned from the right-hand side, select the div block in the bottom grid cell, and then set justify to “end” (it will be on “start” by default). Like this:

Then simply set your margins for the text and then select the grid to set a your background image.

Grids can be a little bit tricky to learn in Webflow at first, so I would recommend watching the University lesson on it to help you set this up :raised_hands:

Thanks, Josh, very much. I must admit that is much simpler than I expected. Be safe and well.