How to make the display on a tablet the same as on a PC?

Hi.
I am currently working on a website and would like to make the PC design the same as the tablet design.
This is because the tablet design set in WEBFLOW does not reflect the tablet design when the tablet is set horizontally.
When the tablet is laid down, it seems to take over part of the PC design, but there is a discrepancy in some details.
Is there any way to solve this problem?

You can follow the direction here:

But keep in mind that you’ll have a mobile menu on desktop since the code is pixel-based and not detecting mobile devices. You can retain a desktop navigation by adding larger breakpoints. There are three little vertically stacked dots at the top of the designer next to the device break points. Clicking will show larger breakpoints.

For more detailed explanation you’ll need to add a project link in your post.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!
But this content is not what I have in mind as it is a setting for whether the element is displayed or not.
When the tablet is in landscape mode, it is about 1024px, but with Webflow, it shows up when the PC size breaking point is reduced.
Therefore, it becomes responsive on its own and the font size and element spacing are shifted.
Ideally, the PC layout design should be scaled down and not responsive, so that the tablet viewer can see the PC design as it is.
I found a way to do this by setting the viewport of the tablet.

Example,
##viewport

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width">

##css

body {
	min-width: 1080px;
}
@media screen and (max-width: 769px){
	body {
		// initialization
		min-width: initial;
	}
}

However, Webflow does not reflect that code when I write it.

In fact, if you design a site in Webflow, do you guys make font size in VW or set element spacing in % considering tablet display?
Tablet is a few % number in terms of device access share, but should the production team not be too concerned about it?

Ok, in this case you’ll need to use this:

Plus, give your live staging site link.

And then identify the elements you need to hide on tablet>horizontal. Hard to guess what you’re seeing.

I use all of the type sizing methods depending on the use-case. Same with element sizing and spacing. Sometimes I’ll use VW, %, fixed width, min width, max width. Just depends.

One trick I use when testing all responsive sizes is stretch/compress the viewport width for each breakpoint. There’s a small grey tab with two vertical lines that allows you to resize the width within that break.

1 Like

Thanks for posting that link!
But the site can’t be shared due to a client agreement.

I have found that it is still good to have some responsiveness in the production process.
Thanks for all you’ve taught me!