How to make Marketplace website like Fiverr, etc on Webflow?

Just wondering if we can make a marketplace website something like Fiverr website, using webflow? If so, how?

I saw that you can do it with wordpress using MicrojobEngine plugin, but I don’t want to use wordpress, I’d rather use webflow.

Jonathan

1 Like

If you mean can webflow ecommerce achieve this then no, having services as goods is not yet supported but is planned as far as I know.

1 Like

Hi @Jonathan_Holeton.
What you’re after is possible with Foxy, but there will be some limitations on the Webflow side of things. We’re more than happy to help you navigate the best approach. Please don’t hesitate to DM or email (hello@foxy.io) Also, you can learn more about our seamless integration with Webflow here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

thank you Josh, I’ll check it out. :slight_smile:

Hi @Jonathan_Holeton.
No problem at all. We’re here to help if you need anything.

Thanks,
Josh

Hey I found a tutorial but it uses a different no code tool (Boundless): https://www.makerpad.co/tutorial/fully-featured-service-marketplace-fiverr-clone.

Maybe that’s helpful though :man_shrugging:

Tangram.co is built specifically for Webflow-powered multi vendor marketplaces like Fiverr.

The cool part is you can use any cloneable webflow template or paid template with Tangram for your marketplace front-end.

You can read more here about how to build with Tangram x Webflow here.

The answer to creating a marketplace website like Fiverr on Webflow can be found in the article: Steps to Build a Marketplace like Amazon with Webflow
It provides comprehensive guidance and detailed steps to help you understand and implement the necessary features for your project.