Instagram Feed Plugin allows you to easily embed Instagram feeds from your favorite hashtags or your own handle. This free plugin gives you an easy way to display images and videos from Instagram account, on your Webflow website in an attractive way.
Simple Steps to Add Instagram Feed Plugin by Tagembed
- Head to your Tagembed account or signup and create the widget.
- Go to Add Feeds from Left sidebar and select Instagram.
- Authorize your account by following the prompts.
- To personalize your feeds, customize the style, color, and layout of your widgets.
- Select ‘Embed Widget’ and choose HTML as your platform.
- Click ‘Get Code’ then copy the code.
- Head back to your Webflow Editor and Click on ‘Add Elements (+)’ from left sidebar and scroll down to ‘Embed’ to drag where you want to display feeds.
- Paste the code into the iframe and click on Save/Publish it.