How to embed a bandcamp player

Hey there, I was curious if anyone had any tips for my request. I’m looking to make a gallery of my music using the bandcamp embedded player below. Since I’m new to the platform, I decided to use the Card Image Layout to put this into place. Eventually I want to create this gallery into a slider.

The first issue I would like to resolve is getting the player into the section and showing up. I don’t know how to go about it. Here’s a link a screenshot to get an idea of what I’m going for:

Thank you so much!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey there! I hope you have found the solution to your problem, but just incase you haven’t:

You can use the share / embed option under your album release in bandcamp, and grab whichever embedded player you like there. You should see something like this:

iframe style=“border: 0; width: 350px; height: 470px;” src=“https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=1466353859/size=large/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/tracklist=false/transparent=true/” seamless>a href=“Dissociative Prosthetic | Paralyze”>Dissociative Prosthetic by Paralyze</iframe

(had to get rid of some of the html so this showed up instead of an embedded player)

You can plop that into an embedded element, and you’re good to go. You can use that element just like any other element in webflow.

If you want to do things dynamically (like, for a label website)
There are 3 important pieces of information:
1 : bandcamp number
2: bandcamp album link
3: bandcamp album name

the first is the most important, and is how bandcamp gets your link for the embedded player.
In the "src=“https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=1466353859/size=large/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/tracklist=false/transparent=true/” string, it’s the 1466353859 number. Every album has a different number, and this is what bandcamp uses to pull up your album.
Essentially the same story for your link and album name. The name is what pops up in the mouseover box when you mouse over the album name, and the link is where that link takes you. If you wanted, you could put any site there, and the player would still work, as long as your album number is correct.

For more info on how to do this dynamically, check out: Embed dynamic Twitter share buttons on your Webflow site - Webflow University Documentation

wow thanks for the heads up much appreciated!

1 Like