How to connect Social Media for example Instagram to your site?

Hi Webflow Community,

I want to make site, where you can connect your socialmedia accounts to it. But how?

You can use a elfsite site which connects your social media and you can create a gallery of posts, it’s a paid subscription tho the free account only up to 200 views. Here’s how it works

1 Like

Hey guys,

@Dean_Redden, Thank you so much for recommending us!

@ekalem We do have widgets to showcase your social media accounts and we’ll be happy to help you with customization and installation!

We also provide a 20% discount for your first purchase within 24 hours after sign-up.

And should any other assistance needed, our support team will be delighted to help in the shortest possible time.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! :slight_smile:

The only problem is, that I dont want to showcase my account/feed. I just want the user to connect to their own social media account. I want to make Userprofiles on my Website, where you can click on (for example) an Instagram Icon and then you get directed to the Users Instagram.

Hello Enes,

Thank you for your message!

Yes, with the way our Social Media widgets work, they support displaying your own account only.

Anyways, if you сhange your mind or if you need other widgets for your website, feel free to contact us if any assistance needed, we are always happy to help :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!