How do I change a form actions relative url destination?

I want to have one form across two pages, and need the information submitted on the first page to be saved for when the information on the page are submitted.

@samliew has answered this question a few times, but struggling with knowing where to start when it comes to custom code etc…

Did you mean this? Form 1

You can see how the forms are set up here Webflow - Sandbox

1 Like

Cool. I don’t actually need that information to be copied over, I just need it to be saved when the form is submitted on the second page. The point of me doing this is that the user doesn’t need to fill into many fields on the same page.

You can always hide the fields. It’s unhidden in the demo so you can see what is in the field.

The value will still be submitted along with the rest of the form even though it will be hidden.

1 Like

@samliew, I owe you a beer. Thanks a lot.

Hi guys,

I need the same as finlayconn: I need that webflow saves some of the information like name and email adress and automatically transfers it to a second page in order to save the respondent efforts filling out the same fields twice.

As I can see, this is possible, but unfortunately I didn’t understand how you did it. Could you please explain to me what kind of code you used and where I have to put it.

Thank you in advance!

Hi @samliew ,

I need the same as @finlayconn: I need that webflow saves some of the information like name and email adress and automatically transfers it to a second page in order to save the respondent efforts filling out the same fields twice.

As I can see, this is possible, but unfortunately I didn’t understand how you did it. Could you please explain to me what kind of code you used and where I have to put it.

Thank you in advance!

@radost see Page Settings > Custom Code.

If you need assistance, you can contact me here http://webflowexpert.com

@saliew I tried this one aready, but I couldn’t get to the page settings because it is a “read-only” mode :confused:

You should be able to. Not the Site Settings, but Page Settings gear icon in the pages list inside the designer.

That’s everything I see…

And if I click on the “W” in the left upper corner I am directed to my webflow dashboard…so I cannot see this page anymore :confused:

Pages → Choose Page → Gear Icon

1 Like

Thank you very much @Karl-Heinrich!