How do I able to upload 100+ images into cms collection?

Hi all. I’m currently building a site for a real estate client and he requested to upload 100+ images for some of his property in the collection list. I tried to use webflow multi-image filed in the cms but 25 is maximum. Is there anyway I can work around it? Thanks in advance.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mpg-site-2-0?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=mpg-site-2-0&preview=9759833d6b611c0564f7436a3688483e&pageId=61cbeded5645553ccaefdd97&itemId=61cbeded56455522d0efdea2&workflow=preview
(how to access public share link)

Did you ever find a solution? I am trying to figure out a similar issue

If you have < 25 photos per item, you can upload them into a gallery field.

If you need more than that, you could use multiple gallery fields and some custom code to combine them, or you can have a separate CMS Collection, let’s call it “Photos”. Each would have one photo, any other data you want, like title, photographer, location, copyright, and a ref to the related owning record, e.g. “Property Listing”.

Then on e.g. your Property Listing collection page, you drop a collection list bound to Photos, and filtered to that Property Listing.