How can I create a Social Media (ex. Twitter) feed slider?

I love the slider element in Webflow and I’m wondering if I can use it to generate auto content from a feed; any RSS feed or Social Media feed.

Here’s a slider I came across for twitter: Airtable Product - Build a Better Way to Work | Airtable

Can this be done using the slider element in Webflow? or do I need to use the html element for the whole thing?

Thanks

Hi @Anna_Kelian, thanks for the good question :slight_smile: At the moment, you can embed content from a feed like a twitter feed, using the embed widget placed into a single slide.

The slider does not create new slides automatically based on a feed. You can create as many slides as you need, and put different content on each slide, i.e. a twitter feed, then on another slide put a fb feed etc…

​I hope this helps. If not, please let me know – I’m happy to assist further! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Dave

Thank you @cyberdave
I was just curious about the widget I saw on the Airtable site :smile:

Hi @Anna_Kelian, it is probably possible to integrate this to your Webflow site, but it would take some coding work : REST API - Airtable

Is there a built in widget now? No, not yet. Does everyone want one ? You bet :wink: Cheers, Dave

hehe Awesome. Thanks @cyberdave :slight_smile:

Btw, i extracted the code for the twitter carousel and tried it in Webflow. But something is missing.
Here’s the link and what I’m getting: http://testingtexts.webflow.io/

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.