HIRING : Webflow To Shopify Theme Needed [PAID GIG]

Updating this post to help be more specific on our needs.

CBD brand in need of Shopify theme.

3 Pages :

Home [Products]
Product Page
Terms [Page used for all terms, return, etc]

We have a design of the Homepage as well as product page, we also have an old build of a similar site we did earlier.

We really need someone that can either rebuild this or take our build, clean it up and add new elements then make it ready to be turned into a Shopify theme.

We were going to do this ourselves using the Udesly plug in but we are super slammed so we’re looking for someone that can help us out.

For the right person with all of the elements we have, this should maybe be a 1-2 week gig.

MUST HAVE :

Webflow site that matches Shopify site [So we know you can do Webflow to Shopify conversion]

We will NOT consider working with you unless you can prove you’ve taken a WEBFLOW build and converted it to SHOPIFY theme.

This is a WEBFLOW FORUM, so we are ONLY interested in this conversion.

That’s it!

A lot of it is already layed out, should be some easy money for the right person.

Message us for questions, etc.

Thanks,

Chris

OLD SITE : https://nugz-splash.webflow.io/home

DESIGN UPDATES :

Hello @Nugz
Trust you’re keeping good.

We at offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of Shopify and Webflow expertise who are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you may require.

We offer effective solutions at modest rate.

I kindly request you to share your requirements with our team at So based upon that we can proceed further

Please Reach me on my Email- trish@cisinlabs.com, So we can provide you Estimation on the same.

Or you can connect with me on Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Regards,
Trish

Hi ,
I can help rebuild you an clean Shopify theme.
My prior experience into theme developing and designing

Please connect further to discuss
eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep