Help with Responsive Design :O

Hello,

I’m currently creating a Website with WebFlow and I have trouble making it somewhat responsive…

The Desktop Version looks normal.
The Tablet Version is still ok except the Text in the Footer ( We’re looking forward to welcome you.)
Starting with the Mobile Version everything goes crazy… Mainly Section_3 and Section_4.
Is there a way to fix this easily?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kenya-homes?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=kenya-homes&preview=920681a78fb9cd09dc8dd91d94d15dce&workflow=preview

See below for answers:

The Tablet Version is still ok except the Text in the Footer ( We’re looking forward to welcome you.) Remove the negative margin.

Starting with the Mobile Version everything goes crazy… Mainly Section_3 and Section_4.
Grey Icon Wrapper Class - set max height to none.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

It worked, thanks :slight_smile:

Would you mind looking into another section as well?

On the Zebra Page the pictures and text in Section 1.1 should look like this (pictures are different but you get the point):

So I managed to resize all pictures but how can I place them like this?

I would make the container’s position relative, then make the smaller images’ position absolute so you can control exactly where you want to place them.

I’d highly recommend binge watching Webflow University videos, they’re free and help a ton with how to structure your websites.

Thank me later!