Hello, on my pricing page I have several links to my different Stripe links depending on the plans I offer. But the problem is that Ahrefs and Google Search Console consider them as duplicated pages.
How can I solve this problem?
Thanks for your help!
Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)
Hi Estelle, you would need to share your readonly designer link.
However for a payment link page like that, I would likely just suppress indexing by putting this in that page’s head custom code area;
<meta name="robots" content="noindex">
I can’t see much of your setup here, and I don’t know your goals, but again I think those plan-specific payment links are probably irrelevant for SEO.
You appear to have two separate pieces,
app.icypeas.com. Without knowing more I’d guess that anything on
app. is not particularly SEO-able.
Therefore these errors don’t matter. You can just ignore them. Or you can try to get AHREFs to ignore those links if that bothers you. This might work.
I’m probably put the robot noindex meta sitewide on the
app. site, but again depends on your goals.
I understand you have a pricing page with different links for various plans on your website. However, tools like Ahrefs and Google Search Console see these links as copies of each other, which can cause issues. Try these methods to fix this without a canonical tag:
- Make sure the content around the links on your pricing page is different for each plan. This helps search engines understand that they’re not the same.
- Give each area of the plan a different heading. Search engines can tell that the information is unique because of this.
- If the links have URL parameters (like “?plan=gold”), you can use tools like Google Search Console to tell search engines how to handle them.
- Use structured data (like Schema.org) to mark up the different plans. This can help search engines understand the variations.
- Instead of direct links, you can have a single main pricing page with internal anchor links to different sections. This can help consolidate the SEO value.
- You can use the “noindex” meta robots tag on the duplicate links. This tells search engines not to index those links separately.
- Make sure you have a clear sitemap and submit it to Google Search Console. This can help search engines understand your site’s structure better.
I hope this will help.