Help w/ Recipe Schema

I need help on what is best practice for implementing recipe schema. We are manually migrating a site from Blogger to Webflow. The site has over 600 recipes. Has anyone implemented recipe schema before? We were thinking of creating a CMS field and having the schema live there while we have the “before header” box pull the data from this field. I’ve read that we’ll need to encode the schema in order for it to pull correctly. This seems like so much work for over 600 recipes.

Does anyone have a faster way to get this done? Any recommendations would be helpful.

You should use json-ld and bind the cms feilds (name, image and so on) to schema feilds. Start her (the same flow related to recipes or events and so on).

One time solution (same work for 600 or 10 recipes).

Read this and ask more q if you want.

Thanks @Siton_Systems I appreciate the help. With the recipes, we’d have to have a CMS field for every single ingredient and instruction step, correct? Is that the only way to have it correctly pull?

Schema.org is the result of the collaboration between Google, Bing, Yandex, and Yahoo! to help you provide the information their search engines need to understand your content and provide the best search results possible at this time. Here are some best practices for creating recipe content strategies:

1. See where you are currently ranking
  2. See where your competitors are ranking
  3. Find recipes that align with your target demographic.
    I hope this reply helpful to you.