Help: Leaving a Grid Blank, et al

Hi! I’m new to webflow.

First, I want to know if I can leave some areas of a grid layout blank because I’m planning to maximize the white space of my website. I tried doing it already but realized that has a negative impact in terms of mobile responsive. If you’re going to preview my site (link below), you would notice how I want to lay out my site contents. I also want to stick with this kind of layout since it’s a case study for my portfolio.

Second, I want to know if it’s possible to make a sticky element temporary. As you can see in the screenshot provided, I want the “Consumer Needs” text to be the sticky element. The texts on the right will continue to be scrolled. I would also like this sticky element to return back to its normal state or disappear once everything the “Consumer Needs” section has been read.

I’m open to any suggestions.

Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/j-c-s-dapper-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=j-c-s-dapper-project&preview=92e9ebec32af52e9cfdac0d4be3ecdc6&pageId=5d90714a13b5666f74fbdd31&mode=preview