[HELP] I can't change the title that shows up in google search

Hi,

I want to change the title that shows up in google search when my website pops up, see the picture below, but I can’t figure out how?

I bought my domain at GoDaddy if that helps, I’ve been trying to solve this problem for a while now so I would be glad if someone could help me.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Felix Gustafsson

Hi @fleixx

I see that you’ve already updated the SEO Settings for your homepage in the Webflow Designer. Did you publish the project after making those changes?

You can see what meta title and description are actually set on your site by visiting https://metatags.io/ and typing your domain.

Also note that after updating your SEO information, remember to publish your project to allow your changes to take effect. Changes made to your site’s meta title and description can take days, weeks, or even months to get indexed and start showing up in SERPs (search engine results pages).

Although there are no specific ways I know of that can accelerate the process of the Meta info getting updated on Google, the following may help:

This may not be the answer you’re looking for, still I hope this helps. And maybe someone else can chime in and teach us if there’s a faster way to get that updated.

2 Likes