! help div blocks jumping

Hi all,
This is my third post today. I am sorry to bother you haha. You guys where really helpful on my other posts.

I am currently building a landing page for my company. I built this layout in the editor and it looks really nice. I used div blocks to put images in and text in the same div blocks. When in the editor it looks really nice and in preview view too but sometimes they all jump up and do not look anything like they did in the editor. There is an animation on all 3 objects, do you have any idea how to fix this. I attached 2 screenshots.

Kind regards

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/aviark?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=aviark&preview=4d6254669a0c63b1b7b804ec0a00dbe9&mode=preview

Hi

I can’t find A page like your attached screen shots. Please specify on which page you are talking about :slight_smile:

Hi,
thanks for your reply I am talking about the homepage.
Kind regards

Hi
This is your home page and it doesn’t looks like your screen shots :slight_smile:

Hi, it’s on the bottom! You have to scroll down :slight_smile:

Did you find it?
Kind regards

Hi

Yes I found it - It seems that it is not easy to make it. I hope to find a time to dive in :slight_smile:

Hi

I appreciate your time! I fixed it by remaking the site and dividing that section up in columns. I think there was something going on with the reading.

Now I am having problems with the responsiveness of the site haha. I’ll get there!

Kind regards

It is probably happening since you used positioning to place them. I have found that using flex and then positioning with margins and padding is the way to go.

1 Like

Hi thanks for your reply, I changed everything to flex and static. but still have the same problem
Kind regards

The positioning for div blocks (example 2 and example 3) have been set to relative, which is fine but you also used positioning values to place them hence they are jumping around, you can keep them at relative but also use padding and margins to place them exactly where you want. This should fix your problem. Good luck!