HELP Deleted Site

Hi guys. I need some help with this. I had a site fully published. Unfortunately the person I had making edits for the website ended up deleting the site. Is there any way for webflow to restore it? Or am I screwed and have to start over?

hi @UFE_World you can use WF backups for restoring

Thats the thing. It has been deleted completely. Like the person who deleted entered the phrase to delete.

Yeegs.
Well they can’t delete it with editor access, they must have had designer access?

You can contact Webflow support and hope for the best;

I’ve rebuilt sites entirely from Google’s cache, and from wayback. It’s an ugly process, but if you’re desperate, you might get lucky and have some parts of your content there.

If Webflow support cannot restore your site, and your need help trying to retrieve any cached remnants, PM me with the published domain name the site was under and I’ll have a look to see if there’s anything I can locate.

how should I pm you?

click on name or avatar will open dialog to send direct message.

Hey Stan Unfortuntely I am now dealing with the same issue can you help me out in recovering my website that had been violently deleted by scammers?

hi @Elo_Mukoro in this case you should contact official Webflow support.

Elo can you elaborate a bit? That’s a bit concerning- what was the scenario here in which you gave them access to your workspace?

Hope that’s ok to ask, but other community members need to know if someone is running a scam.

Yeah I asked a company to do webflow to wordpress pages integration for me and they went in my webflow account and deleted all my projects and left me with nothing , Do you know if webflow backs up customer projects in their own backend to perform restoration for situations like these?

similar to the @UFE_World situation but I’m wondering @Stan if you know if Webflow protects their users and backs up information for them in cases of times like these?

As standard user I have no idea about if WF have backups servers set up (imo they should have). As was here mentioned you should contact official WF support if they can do anything for you. Next time be careful to who you giving access to your account. You should also report this company.

Will do that, yes I sent out an email to Webflow I know they are not at work on weekends so I am waiting to hear back on Monday about the results. And yes I also plan to sue the company that brought me pain.

Are you sure they’ve deleted them, or did they possibly transfer them to another account? The sites might still exist. You’ll know if your webflow.io site is still there.

yeah the webflow.io site is returning 404 mesaage so that is gone too

https://gulshans-ultra-awesome-site.webflow.io/

this is my webflow link, my web page deleted from me by mistake can your support team restore the website