Help Creating New Menu Tabs

Hello @northmoniker

What Are you trying to achieve exactly? Do you want the cards to redirect to a single blog post (show only the latest post for each category) or you want them to redirect to an entire category such as Dessert, Wine, and Beer?

Hi Donald,

It’s not related to the blogs. It’s specific to the menu items. I guess what you said is correct: I want them to redirect to an entire category such as dessert, wine and beer. I want them to work just how it’s working now for Lunch and Appetizers.
Please use my link and click on the 1st 3 categories: lunch, dinner, appetizers. (dinner needs relabeling so that is my fault I believe) but the rest pop up as they should - how the template was designed. I am simply adding more food categories for the menu: appetizers, wine, beer. I want the additional buttons you told me to copy and paste, to do what the first ones are doing correctly: populating the data from the Collections.

here is my site link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/buona-gente-restaurant?utm_source=buona-gente-restaurant&preview=5aa1d4c1e7135f48ee3529558605e8a0