Hi all, I’m using a community template as a pop up prospective client form, and unsure how I would add a dropdown input for the ‘Company Revenue’ block.
Any help or direction to useful resources would be appreciated, cheers
Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/adams-exceptional-site-34ef45?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=adams-exceptional-site-34ef45&preview=a04e446d2faf8dc3866d74f134a4adcb&workflow=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)
Hey Adam! Here are the steps to add a dropdown input for the ‘Company Revenue’ block:
- Open your Webflow project in the Designer.
- Navigate to your form block. Since you’ve provided a read-only link, anyone following along will be able to view your design layout but won’t be able to make actual changes. You’ll need to do this on your own editable project.
- Select the element where you’d like the dropdown to appear, probably right next to or below your ‘Company Revenue’ label.
- Open the ‘Add Elements’ panel (it looks like a ‘+’ icon on the left sidebar).
- Find the Form section within the Add Elements panel. You should see a range of form elements like text fields, text areas, and so on.
- Drag the ‘Dropdown’ element into your form, at the desired position.
- With the dropdown selected, go to the ‘Settings’ panel (the cogwheel icon). Here, you can configure the dropdown options. You might want to add options like:
- Less than $500,000
- $500,000 - $1M
- $1M - $5M
- … and so on, depending on the ranges that are relevant to your audience.
- Give your dropdown a meaningful name in the ‘Element Settings’ panel so you can easily identify the form data later. This might be something like “Company Revenue”.
- Style the dropdown as you wish using the Style panel. You can change its appearance to match the rest of your form.
- Finally, make sure that the form’s action (where the form data is sent to) is correctly set up to handle the new dropdown data. If you’re using Webflow’s built-in form handling, it should automatically capture the dropdown’s selected value.
Let me know if this helps!
Thank you so much! Extremely helpful and super easy once you’ve done it. Appreciate the help
Have a great day!