I exported my project last night and after I got it hosted and working, I realized that the mobile drop-down hamburger button wasn’t clickable any more.
Post export, I added code to two pages: the home page (Google analytics verification meta tag.), and the contact page (FormSpree code to uncouple the form from my WebFlow account.)
I’ve tried re-uploading freshly exported code with no extra code added but it still didn’t work.
The page works before I export it, ( http://green-lawn-pros.webflow.com/ ), so I’m at a bit of a loss for how to fix this.
I’m not a developer and I need to get this site live by the end of the weekend. Help!