H1-6 can't be edited after adding to canvas

I second the issue with weird text behavior. I’ve had similar issues but specifically with the H1-6 text blocks.

As soon as I drag one onto the page, the editor throws a fit and refuses to let me edit any text on the page. I can leave it for ages and come back but still it won’t sort itself out. The only option is to reload the page, which means that I generally loose the last few minutes of work before the problem occurred.

This has been happening for the last couple of months across multiple sites.

Hi @jasondark

Thanks so much for posting about this — I’ve gone ahead and separated this comment into a separate thread as it sounds like it may be unrelated to the original post.

I did some testing on this end but couldn’t reproduce the behavior you described.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:

Could you also please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.