Grids in mobile view

I’m designing a simple 2 column 3-4 row grid. When in mobile view I want say… 1 column 8 row but, if I change in mobile view, it changes the landscape, tablet & full screen. I didn’t think this was supposed to happen.
Any ideas anyone?

Nick

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi, like this?

http://vincent.polenordstudio.fr/snap/screencast_2019-02-28_14-01-32.mp4

1 Like

If you could provide us with the preview mode, it would be easier for us to help you.

Anyways: It seem to me that you’re not only styling, but yet changing things in a “content-level”. Remember, CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. If any of your changes is moving content in a HTML-Level, it’s going to affect all the breakpoints.

Thanks Vincent.
I feel that before I was doing the same, even to the point where in mobile view I move the column 2 images in to column 1 and then deleting column two. The first time round it didn’t work, hence this query.
After watching your video, I just cleared the grid, added the photos and it worked like your example. Even without removing a column things just sized down much better. I’m not going to try and understand why it worked one time but not the other.
Thanks anyway