Google Ads Tracker

Hi,

First and foremost here is a link to the project: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/apextuitionaustralia?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=apextuitionaustralia&preview=8388ca069399ccfeebb84275a77e7f58&pageId=5e984ea15024c16ce9fac856&mode=preview

I would like to add some code to my site (on the Contact Us page) so that I can track my form submissions that come from my spend on Google Adwords.

Google lays it out quite clearly what to do, but as I don’t know coding at all some of the language confuses me. I think I had followed the steps but maybe someone can point out where I went wrong.

Step 1: Add Global Site Tag
Copy the tag below and paste it in between the tags of every page of your website. You only need to install the global site tag once per account, even if you are tracking multiple actions.

I have done this and labelled it Google Tag Manager

Step 2: Copy the snippet below and paste it in between the tags of the page(s) that you’d like to track, right after the global site tag. Then, call gtag_report_conversion when someone clicks on the chosen link or button.

I want to attach the event snippet so that it pings everytime someone clicks submit. I am not sure where to put this code and how to link it to the submit button. I have tried to have done it based and my attempt can be seen in the custom code section labelled Inside tag

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

you can use google tag manager

when you add google tag manager , look this video toturial

adwords conversion code use google tag manager tool

1 Like