Fullpage.js broke across multiple sites

Hey all,

I have been using fullpage.js across two different sites (the second website was cloned from the first), and I opened the website (socialworks.webflow.io) today to find that fullpage isn’t working at all. I checked out the first site that incorporated fullpage, and it isn’t working either.

Here’s my share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/socialworks?preview=5cee0b6e04f892992da785b97e045dbe

I would greatly appreciate any and all help I can get. I can’t wrap my head around this one. Thanks in advance!

@PixelGeek — any thoughts? Just went through and watched your video on this from the other day. I didn’t incorporate the CSS before it stopped working and fullpage.js was still functional, but I’m not 100% sure what’s going on. I think it has something to do with my “src” in the before tag section… I’ve got: src=“https://cdn.rawgit.com/alvarotrigo/fullPage.js”, but you’ve got a different one: http://expansionscollective.com/testscripts/jquery.fullPage.js.

When I used your source, it worked, but it really compressed my first section and I’m not sure why.

try using @samliew 's trick to pull in the JS and CSS files:

1 Like

Thanks, Nelson! I tried something a little different shortly after you responded, and ended up just deleting all the custom code in my Page Settings. I used yours (from the video) and modified it to work for my purposes, and it ended up functioning again.

Thanks for all the help!

1 Like