Forms Not Submitting - Frustrated!

Hi everyone,

Got a problem that for the life of me I can’t figure out and I have no idea why.

Basically, there is only one form on the site I’m working on - and the form submissions won’t submit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]

Hosted by Webflow or exported?

Hi @webdev - yeah hosted with webflow and currently on the webflow.io staging domain with CMS hosting. Just doing a run-through of the site and the form doesn’t seem to be working?

Looks like default settings which is what you want. When you test what is the URL you’re opening with your browser. Also, are you running any scripts in the head or body from project settings?

Also helpful to know browser, browser version, and OS, OS version.

What do you mean by default settings? As in in project settings or in the editor itself?

The URL is the site name /contact

Using chrome on mac mini desktop and Safari on iPhone but the same issue on both.

Read-only link if it helps: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/four-architecture?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=four-architecture&preview=0441e9c94774539558a68a7dff29e673&pageId=60535041c636b3b89c9596d6&workflow=preview

I was Speaking of the form settings in the designer.

The form method should be get. On the site it is post.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.