Formatting dynamic date for meta tag? (ISO 8601)

I’ve been setting up appropriate meta tags and schema for my blog but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get appropriate ISO 8601 formatting of the dynamically placed dates.

Here’s a screenshot of how I’ve setup my tags:

Here’s a live version of a blog with tags.

If you check the source code, dates are formatted like this:

<meta property="article:published_time" content="Nov 19, 2019" />
<meta property="article:modified_time" content="Feb 19, 2020" />

Whereas I want it formatted like this (ISO 8601): 2020-02-27T10:53:04+00:00

Any idea how to correct that?

Bring up my post :slight_smile:

Did you ever get a response to this?

@vincent and @Brando — can you help us out here? Mine are rendendering as “Mar 12, 2020” The biggest differences between government and private sector procurement | Fairmarkit Blog. I saw you both posted about this but I was unsure the code to use as a fix?

1 Like

It would be great if someone had a solution for this.
In my case, my client wants to go more in the direction of Pinterest Marketing and for this purpose it would be a good idea to include the publishing date in the pins. But this is only possible if the ISO 8601 format can be output by the CMS.

I would be grateful for any help!

Best wishes, Dennis from Vibrand Design

I need the same thing, get the published date in an ISO string. I know that the original format is an ISO String and that the api can provide it. But my coding skills are letting me down. Anybody willing to help out on this?

I’m having the same issue.

The following two tags do NOT show up on Facebook’s debugger tool:
article:published_time
article:modified_time

You can check yours here:

Waiting for a solution!

Not sure what the status here is - i’ve added the topic to the Webflow Wishlist, please vote to give it visibility…
https://wishlist.webflow.com/ideas/WEBFLOW-I-6223

You can do this by editing Webflow’s embed tag directly.
I show how to do this in the video here, from 11:30