I’ve created a workflow with n8n and Webflow. To simplify the flow, it functions as follows and what I’ve trying to solve is step #3. I’ve seen other posts on this and folks mention using Maker (I can use n8n similarly) but I’ve never seen anyone solve for #3.
- User submits Webflow form
- User sent to “waiting page” with loading GIF
- User redirects to CMS Collection URL
- Details are sent to n8n (and processed)
- n8n sends completed results to Webflow and CMS Collection created
I think the steps for the back end would need to serve as follows:
- Webflow communicates CMS Collection URL to n8n
- n8n communicates to Webflow to redirect to new page?
Bit of a beginner with some knowledge so looking for some help since I’m stuck here.