Form is not submitting or redirecting to a success/error message

Hi,

I have tried replacing the submit button, adjusting the actions and adding the reCAPTCHA but nothing seems to be working.

Can someone see what is wrong with this form? Here is the read only link.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Is it alright if I try submitting the form with dumb data to try and pinpoint the issue? Also, can you try and delete the current action and redirect URLs? (So that they are set to webflow’s default)

Yes please. Any help would be great.
And yes, the actions have been reset to the default.

I went through the form process, and this is how stage 6 looks to me

If that’s the problem you were initially referring to. According to this stackoverflow issue, deleting the key and creating a new one should fix the problem.

I believe I fixed the recaptcha issue but that was not the original problem I was referring to. The problem is the submit button not carrying through the submit action and redirecting to the success page or prompting the email notification.

Can anyone help solve the submit issue? I still haven’t fixed it. Read only link in the original post.

@AGI_Info Did you ever find the solution to this problem? I’m having the same issue and haven’t been able to figure it out!

@marion , post your readonly link, and a link to your published site (staging or prod, either is fine) and I’ll take a look. Is it ok to submit some test data?