Form Integration Limit

Hi folks,

I have a simple doubt about a third-party integration with Webflow forms, considering the submission limit of my current plan, which is 1000 submissions.

I’m willing to integrate customer.io with a Webflow form via Zapier (Connect your Webflow to Customerio integration in 2 minutes | Zapier).

My doubt is: If I reach 1000 submissions to my Webflow form will Zapier stop sending my submissions to customer.io?

Thanks.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/compass-8d3639?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=compass-8d3639&preview=ba83b4ce8c964c15d89653430fd49e34&pageId=60ad35b73ce79d50a9f821ab&workflow=preview

@arielm88 - I’m not 100% sure, but my guess is you want to use something like this:

This will allow you to send the data customer.io via Zapier and post to Webflow as well. Which should prevent you from running into the issue.

1 Like

That may help! My code knowledge is not enough to say it’ll work for sure, but I’ll share with my team’s fellow developers hahah. Thanks!