Form Input Field Text Vetical Alignment Issue - Responsive Problem

I’m having issues with text alignment in input fields in forms on this website - specifically, the vertical positioning of text changes when it shouldn’t be.

For some reason I’m getting very different vertical alignment of text within the fields depending on the device / browser it is viewed on. It looks mostly fine on chrome/safari on desktop (although they are slightly different), however on mobile devices the text is aligned vertically in a much different spot. I can’t recall having this issue before so I could definitely use some help figuring out what is going and nice a solution if possible. I’d definitely like to avoid the hack-y solution of adjusting padding for each view to make up for the inconsistency across devices because it will then be incorrect at those sizes on desktop view at those sizes.

Please let me know what other info I can offer to help. Thanks!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/autoboard-io?preview=d0b1d03c338b1698952ca49134a32811
(how to access public share link)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.