Mobile Views - Need Help

I created a landing page watching a webflow tutorial and I still can’t seem to figure out why the mobile views screw up the formatting in my website. Desktop & iPad views are ok but the phone portrait/landscape views are all messsed up. Please help.

Here is my site…

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/text-360?preview=ea1c065d990762d89f8c849d7881efb2

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Great design!!! Perhaps you can tell us a bit more about what you’re trying to accomplish with the design. :grinning:

Let’s start with: What would you like the text in the hero section to do? Right now it’s competing for space with the woman’s head.

The image of the woman is also set to contain, but you might want to switch that to cover starting in mobile landscape view. This will prevent the gap from appearing at the bottom.

Edit: OH. Now I see what you’re talking about. There’s more. Delete the height properties for each section. That’ll fix 99% of this. In mobile you’ll still see an issue in the main section, and that’s because there’s another height property set for it in Tablet view.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Your advice worked like a charm -=)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.