Footer responsive issues

Hi there,

Im having trouble getting my footer to look good as it responds to the different breakpoints and sizes. Can someone help me out with this? Would really appreciate it! Below is my read only link-

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Chuqlab Project

Hi Mark,

Try and use a Grid element for your footer. Grids cascade down to mobile breakpoints very nicely.
Here’s a good example that you can copy and paste into your project and then edit to fit your content and styling.

I currently have a grid in my footer, is that not the same as a “footer grid?” and this might be a dumb question, but how do I copy and paste the example into my project?

You must use the Grid Element
Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 2.53.52 PM

Go to this link at the top right - blue button - Clone in Webflow. Once cloned you can select the footer element and Copy & Paste it into your own WF project.

I am currently using the grid element in my project. I am using the same format but because of the variance of line lengths of my content it is not working responsively regardless of screen size you can test the responsiveness out and see what I have here:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/chuqlab-project-tr?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=chuqlab-project-tr&preview=7d383a8e6517af19887e90055e46be8e&workflow=preview

Hi Mark, not sure if this will help - see screenshots below. I gave each column div a unique name (column__explore, column__contact, column__legal) because you have different margins for each column.

For the mobile breakpoints delete 2 columns from the Grid and adjust your margins to suit at each breakpoint.

Thanks so much for all the help!