Font upgrade — any big, bold favorites?

I’ve been using Montserrat as my header and display fonts from Day 1, but would love to upgrade to something a bit more sophisticated, although still big and bold. I recently noticed all the Google and Adobe fonts available but was curious if anyone had any favorites that they would recommend among all the options. This is for a production company’s website, so if it would look good on a movie poster, it might look good on our site! Many thanks in advance.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/five-all-in-the-fifth?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=five-all-in-the-fifth&preview=602a69dfb60cf9d6b559a7b89ecce503&mode=preview

hi @Alex_Garinger1 you as designer know that choosing typeface is hard to support story or message. anyway I was recently in similar situation looking for suitable fonts but for good price. I have end-up buying font bundle from Futur. Here is an example of only bold fonts I have filter out from this collection. So you can use it as inspiration. :wink:

Great suggestions, Stan! Thanks so much for your response and inspo!

1 Like